BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) – (A Govt. Of India Undertaking Company)
ENTER BHEL (INDIA’S LEADING ENGINEERING ENTERPRISE) THROUGH GATE 2013.
BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Transportation and Non-conventional Energy.
Discipline wise distribution of requirement:[ad 3]
Mechanical – 300
Electrical – 150
Electronics – 50
Total – 500**
Educational Qualification Required:
Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics Engineering.
Engineering Degrees obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech
Upper age limit as on 01/08/2013:
–> 27 Years (Candidates born before 01/08/1986 are not eligible to apply).
–> 29 years for candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/Management.
Salary Details / Cost to Company (Approximate):
–> At Project Sites: Rs. 9.0 lakhs / annum
–> At Manufacturing Units/ Division/ Power Sector Regions: Rs. 8.0 lakhs/annum
How To Apply:
• Candidates who wish to apply for Engineer Trainee position in BHEL for the year 2013-14 will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2013 (GATE-2013).
• Marks obtained in GATE-2013 (marks out of 100) will be utilized by BHEL for inviting candidates for a Personal Interview for consideration for the position of Engineer Trainees.
• GATE-2013 Registration No. is required for submission of online application to BHEL
• Candidates will have to separately apply on-line to BHEL for which BHEL recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in will be activated during January 2013
• In BHEL’s on-line application, candidates will have to give their GATE-2013 registration Number. The GATE-2013 Admit Card shall contain the GATE-2013 RegistrationNumber.
• BHEL will not be responsible if candidates wrongly fill up GATE-2013 Registration Number in BHEL online application. As such, candidate should correctly fill in the GATE-2013 Registration Number.
For More Details : CLICK HERE