Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites application from Eligible Indian citizens for recruitment of Specialist Officers posts.
IBPS CWE SPL-II for Specialist Officers January-2013
A Common Written Examination (IBPS CWE SPL-II) will be conducted on 16/03/2012 OR 17/03/2013 by the IBPS as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Specialist Officers Cadre posts in the following 20 Public Sector Banks www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in
Vacancies For Specialist Officers in the following areas.
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-I)
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I) allindiajobs.in
- Technical Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale-II)
- Chartered Accountant (Scale-II)
- Finance Executive (Scale-II)
List Of Participating Banks in IBPS CWE SPL-II:
Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ IDBI Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank www.allindiajobs.in
Those will be successful in the Common Written Exam (CWE) will be given a scorecard (Like CAT exam of IIM) and may apply to any of the participating bank when they come up with their job vacancy and then these successful candidates have quote their personal details and their CWE scores.Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
- Payment of Application Fees : 10/01/2013 to 28/01/2013
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 10/01/2013
- Last date for online submission of Application : 28/01/2013
- Tentative Date of CWE Exam for Specialist Officers : 16/03/2013 or 17/03/2013
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply Online for recruitment through IBPS website from 10/01/2013 to 28/01/2013 .
Apply Here (You can apply from 10th January 2013)