jammu and kashmir government job – EDB Ellaquai Dehati Bank Recruitment 2013 for 38 Officers in Junior Management –Ellaquai Dehati Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Officer, Office Asst Posts: Ellaquai Dehati Bank invites applications for 38 Officers in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Possess valid Score card are eligible to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 10-01-2013 to 21-01-2013.
EDB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 38
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale – I: 06 posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 32 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 years to 28 years for Office Assistant posts. Relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language for all posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as Application Fee in the form of Challan, paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Ellaquai Dehati Bank by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website in CBS Account No 88000914431 maintained at Ellaquai Dehati Bank, Wazir-Bagh Branch, Srinagar from 10-01-2013 to 21-01-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.edb.org.in from 10-01-2013 to 21-01-2013. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of system generated application form for future reference.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on to www.puduvaibharathiargramabank.in
2. Click on the link “Recruitment/Careers”.
3. Before applying online candidate has to download the fee payment Challan form from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
4. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
5. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
6. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link. Fill up all the mandatory fields in the application form & should be submitted by a click on the submit button.
7. Candidates should take the print out o the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
8. Candidates should keep the candidates copy of the remitted Challan with them and produce at the time of written test otherwise will not be permitted for the Written Test without the production of this Challan and photograph.
Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 10-01-2013.
Last Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 21-01-2013.
Last Date for Reprint: 05-02-2013.