SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for JE Junior Engineer (C,M,E etc) Posts: Staff Selection Commission – SSC will conduct a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Civil & Electrical, Electrical & Mechanical, QS & C, Civil & Mechanical) in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23-02-2013 to 15-03-2013 for Part II registration and up to 13-03-2013 for Part-1 Registration.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment details:
Name of the post:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), CPWD
2. Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Department of Posts
3. a. Junior Engineer (Civil), MES
b. Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES
c. Junior Engineer (QS & C) MES
4. Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), CWC and Farakka Barrage.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts and Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES. Candidates age should not exceed 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES, Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineer from any recognized institute.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fe of Rs.100/-. Candidates should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI net banking. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST are exempted from paying fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination.
How to Apply: candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in. On-line application will be available from 23-02-2013 to 15-03-2013 for Part II registration and up to 13-03-2013 for Part-1 Registration. Candidates should not send the print out of their application to the commission.
Instruction for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in.
2. Online Application form contains two parts. Part I & Part II
3. Candidates can click on the link ‘Part I Registration’ and fill all the details in the online application form.
4. After filling all the details click on ‘I Agree’ button. A page with registration no will be generated.
5. Take the print of the system generated form or note down the registration no.
6. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank Challan.
7. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of Challan generated online after completion of part I registration.
8. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
9. Click on Part-II registration and upload photo & signature as mentioned in the form and enter the payment details.
10. After submitting all the details click on submit button.
11. Candidates will receive emails after completion of Part II Registration.
12. Copy of email & Challan must be retained for any further assistance.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 23-02-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part- I: 13-03-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part -II: 15-03-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part- I for Far-flung areas: 20-03-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part -II for Far-flung areas: 22-03-2013
Date of Written Examination: 26-05-2013
Click here for more details
Recruitment Notification Highlights