Directorate of Health Services Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2013 For Lab Technician.Applications are invited for the post of Lab Technician in Directorate of Health Services Madhya Pradesh.
Company Name: Directorate of Health Services Madhya Pradesh.
Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Lab Technician 116
Qualification: 10+2 in Science with Diploma or Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology or its equivalent.Minimum One Year Experience in RNTCP Work.
Age: 62 Yrs.
How To Apply: Applications should be sent to Directorate of Health Services Madhya Pradesh office. Send your fully filled applications to District TB Officer, District Health Society (TB), District……………… (MP).
Last Date: 22-03-2013.
Click Here For More Details
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Reservation Policy of the State Government of MP admissible as per the district roster will be applicable to fill up the vacancy of the above post.
2. Candidates should send their applications in attached application format only. In case if the candidates are applying for more than one post, separate envelops should be sent for different posts.
3. Candidates are requested to clearly mention the name of applied post on the top in the envelop in Bold letters.
4. Application should be submitted to the designated authority shown in Column No.07 of the above advertisement. Application should reach within 15 days of advertisement in the news paper, duly addressed
to the designated authority. The application received after 15 days of advertisement will not be entertained.
5. Number of Post advertised are tentative.
6. For All posts minimum Qualification is must, applications below minimum Qualification will not be entertained and no further communication will be done in this regard.