AICTE Recruitment 2013 For Various Posts.Applications are invited for various posts in All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Company Name: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Location: New Delhi
Qualification: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.Six years experience in General Administration/Accounts work.Working knowledge in Computer Applications.
Pay: 9,300 – 34,800+GP Rs.4,200/-
Personal Assistant 02
Qualification: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Speed of 100 words per minute in Stenography in English. Knowledge in Computer Applications.
Pay: 9,300 – 34,800+GP Rs.4,200/-[ad 3]
Senior Accounts Officer 01
Qualification: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.Eight years experience in Accounts work in a Supervisory capacity in Central or State Government offices or Universities or Institutions of Higher Education or Autonomous Bodies.Knowledge in Financial Rules and procedures of the Government Establishments and adequate experience in dealing with Accounts, Audit, Budget and Financial matters. Knowledge of Computer applications.
Pay: 9,300 – 34,800+GP Rs.5,400/-
How To Apply: The application complete in all respect must be sent through Proper Channel to Director (Admn.), All India Council for Technical Education, 7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
Last Date: 22-04-2013.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Number of posts is tentative, may vary and Council reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts and may or may not fill any post(s).
2. The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfillment of the essential and desirable qualifications for a post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview/ test.
3. Application must be neatly typewritten on A-4 size paper in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I). The proforma can ALSO be downloaded through the website www.aicteindia. org.
4. One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right hand corner of the application and be signed by self across.
5. Envelope containing application should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________________ (Sl. No. _________ ___________).”
6. A candidate has to submit separate applications, if he/she desires to apply for more than one post.
7. The candidates short-listed for interview/ test will be informed by post. The Council will not be responsible for any postal delay.
8. Original certificates should be produced only at the time of interview/test. However, attested photocopies of testimonials may also be attached with the application in support of their educational qualifications and experience etc.
9. Candidates may send an advance copy of application. However, advance application shall be entertained only when application through proper channel (Forwarding Authority) is received. It shall be necessary to furnish “No Objection Certificate” from the parent department/ present employer at the time of interview/test.
10. Applications received after expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in prescribed proforma will not be entertained.
11. The decision of the Council in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
12. The application complete in all respect must be sent through Proper Channel to Director (Admn.), All India Council for Technical Education, 7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001, latest by 22nd April, 2013.
13. The terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with OMs/Orders issued by the Department of Personnel & Training and as amended from time to time.
14. Forwarding Authority is to ensure that the applications must be accompanied by ACRs for last five years, Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Certificate. In case of photocopies of A.C.R are sent, these may be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary of the
Government of India.
15. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Click Here For More Details