Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013 For Librarian.Application are invited for the Posts of Librarian in Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank.
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Sciences from any recognized University, OR A Certificate in Library Sciences from the Director, State Library, Govt. of A.P., Hyderabad.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should apply along with their bio-data and their application should reach the undersigned at the above address on or before 16.04.2013.
Last Date: 16-04-2013.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. He shall be eligible to avail public holidays and 12 days Casual Leave during the contract period.
2. The contract is one year from the date of appointment and shall cease to hold good after the said date and there is no commitment on either side to extend the contract beyond the said date.
3. This contract may be terminated with thirty (30) days notice by either party.
4. The Librarian will normally work for 6 days in a week and 45 hours per week and shall be on call at any time.
5. Any dispute relating to the contract will be subject to the jurisdiction of Hyderabad courts only.
6. The Managing Director, APCOB will have the power to interpret or clarify on any of the clauses of this contract and his decision in this regard will be final and binding on the Librarian/outsourced personnel.
Click Here For More Details