Bhagyanagar Gas Limited Recruitment 2013 For Manager/ Dy. Manager .Applications are invited for the post of Manager/ Dy. Manager in Bhagyanagar Gas Limited.
Bhagyanagar Gas Limited is a joint venture company of two PSUs, viz., GAIL (India) Ltd.,(Maharatna) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.,(Navaratna) with the mission to supply clean and green (eco-friendly) fuel, CNG & PNG in the State of Andhra Pradesh. BGL is presently marketing CNG and PNG in Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Kakinada. The Company is having immediate requirement for the following positions at their corporate office, Hyderabad.
Company Name: Bhagyanagar Gas Limited.
Manager/ Dy. Manager
Qualification: Full time 1st class Graduate in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/ Chemical & Instrumentation Engineering Candidates with additional qualification of PG/Diploma in Material Management will be given preference.
Experience: 9/6 years executive experience in Contracts and Procurement/Material Management in any PSU/large private sector organization.
Age: Upper age limit 40/35 years respectively.
How To Apply: The candidates are required to fill the prescribed application form for employment which is available in our website (www.bglgas.com). Duly filled in applications are to be submitted to Bhagyanagar Gas Limited, 2nd floor, Parisrama Bhavan, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad-500 004, on or before 15th April, 2013 from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates have to submit attested copies (Gazetted Officer) of all the testimonials with regards to Age, Educational qualification (including all the mark sheets and final certificates from matriculation onwards) and caste certificate & experience certificates of all the organisations where they have worked/ working along with application.
Last Date: 15-04-2013.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS AND GENERAL ISNTRUCTIONS:
1. Only full time Regular courses will be considered. This shall include all qualifications starting from Class X and XII examinations, Graduation/Post graduation etc. as specified under the essential qualifications.
2. All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable).
3. Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightages given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
4. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes.
5. Experience shall be calculated post qualification of respective Graduation only.
6. BGL Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above position without assigning any reason whatsoever.
7. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for interview. BGL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
8. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Hyderabad Court only.
9. The cut off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be 01.03.2013.
10.BGL reserves the right to select the eligible and deserving candidates. Experience and age may be relaxed in exceptional cases, in such cases designation may be offered one level of lower/higher grade as case may be.
11.The candidates who met the job specifications should send their applications below mentioned address on or before 15th April, 2013 from the date of publication of this advertisement, subscribing the name of the post applied for on the envelope. Applications received late/incomplete will be rejected. BGL management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit. BGL reserves the right to select the eligible and deserving candidates.Bhagyanagar Gas Limited
2nd floor, Parisrama Bhavan,
Hyderabad – 500 004
12.Suitable candidates shall be called for personal interview after scrutinizing of applications received by due date before 5:00 p.m. on or before 15th April, 2013.
Click Here For More Details