CIPET Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Professor.Application are invited for the Posts of Assistant Professor in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET).
Company Name: Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET).
Qualification: M Phil/Ph d, ME/M Tech, BE/B Tech, MBA, B Sc, Diploma.
Pay: 15,600 – 39,100 + GP of Rs.7,600/-
How To Apply: Candidates must apply in the prescribed format, complete in all respect strictly in the format provided, along with necessary enclosures in an envelope super scribing the post applied should be sent to the Administrative Officer, CIPET, B-25, CNI Complex, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha.
Last Date: 29-04-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
* Services shall stand automatically terminated on expiry of tenure or if the performance is not satisfactory on review every One Year, whichever is earlier.
* Candidates called for interview will be paid AC three tier train / bus fare on production of original ticket.
* Appointment of the candidates will be governed by the CIPET rules and regulations in force.
* The institute reserves all the right to reject any / all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
* No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. No correspondence shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates.
* Incomplete/Unsigned applications and applications without required enclosures will be rejected.
* The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates who are found prima-facie suitable for being considered by the Screening Committee. Mere fulfilling of the norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Personal, Academic, Professional and all other details of candidates, basis for shortlisting, bench mark by the Screening committee, all reports of the Selection Committee and each and every information in respect of the recruitment and selection process shall be maintained in strict confidence and will not be revealed to anyone whatsoever.
* Canvassing in any form and or bringing in any influence will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
* Written test of 100 marks will be conducted for short listing of candidates if the applicants are too many. The syllabus for the written test is under graduate level of concerned branch / subject. The test paper will be objective type based on GATE syllabus for respective branch.
* Presentation (20 marks) : Subject knowledge and presentation skills.
* Interview (50 marks) : Personal interview in front of selection committee.
* Final selection will be on 100 marks (qualification and experience 30 marks + presentation 20 marks + interview marks 50 marks)
* Only those candidates will be selected on merit who secures minimum 70 marks out of 100.
Click Here For More Details