DVC – Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment 2013 For Junior Engineer .Application are invited for the Posts of Senior Chemist, Junior Engineer in Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC).
Company Name: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC).
Senior Chemist 18
Qualification: 2(Two) years’ full time M.Sc(Chemistry) with B.Sc(Hons) in Chemistry from a Recognised Institute/College/University with at least 60% marks (For General/OBC) in aggregate of all years/Semesters. Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST Candidates.
Pay: 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs.5,650/-
Age: 30 Yrs.
Junior Engineer 240 Posts
Qualification: 3(Three) years’ full time Diploma in Engineering/Technology in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any recognized College/Institute approved by AICTE with not less than 65% marks (General/OBC)/60% marks (SC/ST) taking average of all the semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular Semester/Year by the Institute /University.
Pay: 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
Age: 28 Yrs.
Fee: General & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable Fee of 300/-( Three Hundred only) for posts from SL No. 2 to 4 and a Non-refundable Fee of .200/-( Two Hundred only) from SL No 5 to 09.
How To Apply: Candidates should apply through DVC’s Online Registration System only. The Online Registration will be available on the website www.dvc.gov.in and will remain activated from 13:00 hrs of 13.04.2013 to 24:00 hrs of 06.05.2013 No other mode of application will be accepted.
Last Date: 06-05-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as well as on the website www.dvc.gov.in.
3. Candidates with Degree/Diploma as mentioned in the Table –II of the respective post not having approval by the AICTE are not eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates in this connection are advised to bring proof of AICTE approval in the form of a print-out of AICTE notification from their website showing the name of the College/Institution and the course or any other documentary proof issued by the College/University/Institution. Onus lies on the candidate to prove his/her eligibility in all respects by submitting the required documents.
4. Candidate should arrange to have 4 (four) identical colored passport photographs (not older than 3 months from date of application)duly signed by self. Different styled photograph(s) may lead to rejection of the candidature. The color photograph should be with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses. Photocopy of photograph is not permitted.
5. Candidates are required to sign in the prescribed place provided in the Form in running hand and not in Block Capital or disjointed letter. During physical verification, all signatures should be identical. Different styled Signature at various occasions during Recruitment activities may lead to the rejection of the candidature.
6. Candidature of the Registered Candidate is also to be rejected if Registration slip with all necessary documents as mentioned in the checklist is not received within the stipulated date. Wrong/erroneous entry and incomplete Registration Slip will lead to the rejection of the application.
7. Candidates employed with Government Departments/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview positively.
8. The candidates will appear for the Personal Interview at the allotted centers at their own risk and DVC will not be responsible for any injury/losses etc. of any nature.
9. It is advisable to furnish the permanent address as temporary addresses can lead to inconvenience while delivering the appointment letter, if selected. If there is any change in address or the candidate does not reside at the permanent address, the candidate should in his/her own interest arrange with the post office concerned for redirection of the communication from old (permanent) to new (correspondence) address.
10. The candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PH/Ex-Servicemen category has to submit attested copy of caste /PH certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority specified by GOI Rules/Orders. In case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates, latest caste certificate (not older than six months) needs to be submitted. (Please refer to APPENDIX in DVC website for prescribed GOI format of Caste Certificate).
11. No fare will be paid to candidates called for written examination. However, if called for interview, candidates would be reimbursed to & fro actual rail fare by the shortest route from the nearest railway station from the place as shown in the correspondence address to the place of interview subject to production of ticket/ticket number as a proof of journey undertaken. The fare would be equivalent to a maximum of First Class rail fare for posts having Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- and above & Second Class for posts carrying Grade Pay below Rs 5400/- in the common Express/Mail trains (excluding Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duranto Express etc.having exclusive fares).Journey made by road is not reimbursable.
12. If the candidate desires to be considered against a specific category as filled by him/her in the application, subsequent representation for change of category status will not be entertained under any circumstances.
13. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as General.
14. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement. The decision of DVC in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, and interviews, selection and allotment of posts and places of postings to the selected candidates shall be final and binding on the candidate. No enquiry/correspondence or telephonic discussion will be entertained in this regard. If any shortcoming is detected after appointment, the services of such candidates are liable to be terminated.
15. It is brought to the knowledge of the candidates that if the situation so demands due to unforeseen reasons or otherwise, the interview may continue even on the next working day(s) beyond the fixed dates, candidates should make their own arrangements for stay for attending interview.
16. DVC also reserves its right to cancel the advertisement, modify the educational qualifications/experience without assigning any reason thereof.
17. Any subsequent amendment/notice/clarification etc., if any, will be made available in DVC website only. As such, candidates are advised to keep visiting DVC website www.dvc.gov.in from time to time till completion of recruitment process of the post.
18. Legal jurisdiction will be only at any appropriate court in Kolkata in case of any dispute.
19. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
20. Candidates have to submit the following documents/certificates in original along with a self-attested photocopy of the same to DVC at the time of PI.
a) Printout of On-Line Application Form duly signed and with LTI.
b) Identity Card of present employer
c) Proof of Date of Birth(school final certificate)
d) Certificates and Marks sheets (Class-X/XII and the essential qualification as per table-II against the post the candidate is applying (semester wise)/others)etc. with AICTE approval.
e) Caste certificate(In case of OBC( not older than six months)/SC/ST/PWD)
f) Experience certificate
g) Photo identity proof (as specified above)
h) Challan for Application Fee (DVC’s copy)
i) Any other relevant documents as per check list
21) In case of equal marks/scores to two or more candidates, the short list of such candidates will be as per their dates of birth (i.e. more senior in age will be placed first before junior in age).
22) Selected candidates may be posted to any Project / Unit / Sub-station / Office of the Corporation.
23) Incomplete and unsigned applications are liable to be rejected straightaway.
24) The post applied for may be super-scribed on the top Center of the envelope.
25) Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. DVC will not be responsible for any delay whatsoever.
26) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates not short listed for the interview.
27) The desirous candidates may visit DVC website www.dvc.gov.in for further information.