IISER Pune Recruitment 2013 For Various Posts. Applications are invited for the Posts of Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Officer in IISER Pune.
Company Name: IISER Pune.
Technical Assistant 01
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in the Physics/Chemistry/Biology or equivalent degree with minimum 3 years laboratory experience OR Diploma in engineering of 3 years duration or equivalent with minimum 1 year relevant experience OR M.Sc./B.E./B. Tech in the relevant subject. Experience in working in research laboratories and handling sophisticated analytical instruments, like spectrophotometers, advanced imaging techniques like live cell imaging, confocal microscopy, etc., and basic data and image processing. Knowledge of basic concepts of light microscopy and optics and ability to train students in basic principles of microscopy and analytical instruments.
Pay: 9,300 – 34,800/- Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
Age: 32 Yrs.[ad 3]
Senior Technical Officer 02
Qualification: B.Sc. or equivalent degree with 60% marks/ equivalent grade with minimum 10 years relevant experience OR Diploma in Engg./Tech. of 3 years duration with 60% marks/equivalent grade with minimum 10 years relevant experience OR M.Sc. /equivalent degree with minimum 8 years relevant experience OR B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation with 60% marks/equivalent grade with minimum 5 years relevant experience in handling and maintaining of sophisticate instruments OR M.Tech/equivalent degree with minimum 2 years relevant experience.
Pay: 15,600 – 39,100 + GP Rs. 6,600/-
Age: 45 Yrs.
How To Apply: Applicants may apply online,Hard Copy of application should to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Central Tower, Sai Trinity Building, Sutarwadi Road, Pashan, Pune 411 021 so as to reach IISER Pune on or before April 30, 2013.
Last Date: 24-04-2013.
1) The above posts are as per the Central Government pay scales and carry allowances like Dearness, House Rent and Transport allowance as per Govt. of India rules.
2) The posts are covered under New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India and will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC, Children Education etc. as per the Government / Institute norms.
3) The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
4) One post out of all above positions may be filled from the applicants from Physically Handicapped category if found suitable.
5) Age relaxation will be considered in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physical handicapped and Ex-servicemen applicants as applicable.
6) Applicants working in Govt. organization/Public sector undertaking/ Govt. funded research agencies should forward their application through proper channel. However, an advance copy of the application should be sent before the last date. Pay of such incumbent will be protected as per Govt. of India rules.
Click Here For More Details
Click Here For Apply Online