Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Director.
The Assistant Director, Forest Protection Force, Examination will be conducted by the J&K Public Service Commission at Srinagar and Jammu on the dates to be notified separatelyby the Commission in accordance with the rules laid down vide SRO No. 359 dated 24.07.1970 read with G.O. No.39-FST of 2013 dated 24.01.2013 and J&K Public Service Commission(Conduct of Examinations) Rules, 2005.
Company Name: Jammu & Kashmir PSC.
Location: Jammu & Kashmir[ad 3]
Assistant Director 15
Qualification: B.Sc. (Forestry) or its equivalent from any University recognized by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research.
Age: 18 – 37 Yrs.
For candidates belonging to:
Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes = 40 Years.
Those already in state Government Service = 40 Years.
Ex-Serviceman = 48 Years.
Fee: Application Forms can be obtained from the office of J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Polo Ground, Srinagar w.e.f. 16.04.2013 on cash payment of Rs.500/- for Open Merit candidates and Rs.250/- for reserved category candidates (excluding the processing charges of Rs.10/-) to be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank Ltd. opened in PSC offices at Jammu/Srinagar.
How To Apply: Applications shall be received at the counters set up for the purpose in Commission’s Office located at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Polo View, Srinagar on all working days (Monday to Friday) from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. up to 16.05.2013 which shall be the last date. Applications received through Speed post/courier services of any type shall be treated as having been received “By Hand” at the Commission’s.
Last Date: 16-04-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates should fill up the application form carefully. No column of application form should be left blank. Incomplete and incorrectly filled application form shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
2. If a candidate receives an admission certificate in respect of some other candidate on account of handling error, the matter should be brought to the notice of Commission immediately. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination on the basis of an admission certificate issued in respect of another candidate.
3. The candidates should also note that their admission at all the stages of examination will be provisional and subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions.
4. If it comes to the notice of Commission any time before or after Examination or interview, that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions and the candidate has claimed eligibility for the examination by misrepresentation, fraud or concealment of material fact or Impersonation; his/her candidature for the examination shall be cancelled and he/she shall be also liable for prosecution/disciplinary action by the Commission.
5. Any change of address given in the application form should at once be communicated to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, clearly indicating the Advt. No., Item No., and Name of the Post.
6. Candidates are requested to arrange for the redirection of communications to their new address, if necessary. The PSC makes every effort to take account of changes in candidate’s address but cannot accept any responsibility in the matter.
7. The summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
8. Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as the Government may require.
9. Candidates will be informed of the result of their applications in due course and any interim enquiries about the result are, therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their
non-selection for interview/appointment.
10. Canvassing, in any form, shall disqualify a candidate.
Click here For More Details