NHPC Limited Recruitment 2013 For Engineers.Applications are invited for the post of Engineers in NHPC Limited.
Company Name: NHPC Limited
Location: West Bengal.
Qualification: Regular BE/B.Tech Degree or AMIE in above mentioned discipline from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates having post qualification experience in Rural Electrification Works.
Age: 30 Yrs.
Walk In Details:
Chhattisgarh 08 Posts
Walk In Date: 12-04-2013
Hotel Puneet International,
Opp. BOB Cloth Market,
Ph.No. 0771-4004406/4004407.[ad 3]
West Bengal/ Jharkhand/Odisha 10 Posts
Walk In Date: 09-04-2013
Hotel Yuvraj Palace,
Doranda, Kadru Division Road,
How To Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NHPC only. To apply, visit our website www.nhpcindia.com with valid e-mail ID.
Last Date: 09-04-2013 And 12-04-2013.
01. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply
02. Candidates belonging to aforementioned states shall be given preference provided they meet all the requisite qualifying criteria.
03. Candidates having experience shall be given preference provided they meet all the requisite qualifying criteria.
04. Before coming for interview, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
05. Candidate has to use application given at our website http:\\www.nhpcindia.com only.
06. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
07. Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID active for at least one year. All future correspondence shall be sent via E-mail only.
08. Candidates employed with Government Department/PSU/Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC at the time of Interview.
09. Legal jurisdiction will be Faridabad in case of any dispute.
10. Selection will be made through personal interview.
11. Selected candidates may be posted in any of the aforementioned States and the job may require extensive travelling within/outside the State as the work involves inspection of Rural Electrification Schemes in villages.
Click Here For Details