NIHFW Recruitment Notification 2013 For Medical Officer.Application are invited for the Posts of Medical Officer in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW).
Company Name: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW).
Medical Officer[ad 3]
Qualification: A recognized medical qualification in the first or the second schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.One years’ house job in Paediatrics/Obstetrics and Gynaecology/Medicine/ Maternal & Child Health Care/Surgery.
Desirable: At least 3 years’ experience in providing in the field of family planning including infertility/obstetrics & Gynaecology/ Surgery/ Paediatrics/ Maternal and Child Health Care or any other related field in a recognized Institution.
Pay: 15,600 – 39,100 + GP 5,400/-
Age: 40 Years.
Fee: Downloaded applications must be accompanied by the prescribed fee of Rs.500 by a crossed Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
How To Apply: Completed applications along-with duly attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, disability/caste/tribe certificate and experience certificates should reach Deputy Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067.
Last Date: 27-05-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Age limit as on 1.7.13.
2. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions / benefits would be 40%.
3. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
4. Mere fulfilling the essential qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
5. Late applications / incomplete applications / interim enquiries will not be entertained.
6. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate will disqualify the candidate.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant either before or after the selection. The decision of the Institute would be final.
8. NIHFW reserves the right to either fill up all the posts, or some of the posts or none of them without assigning any reason.
9. Medical Officers of NIHFW are entitled to time bound promotion under the Dynamic Assured Career Progression Scheme.
Click Here For More Details