NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2013 For Professor.Applications are invited for the post of Professor in National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.
The National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra invites applications from Indian Nationals, possessing excellent academic background along with commitment to quality teaching and research, for faculty positions at the level of Professor, Associate professor and Assistant Professor in various departments.
Company Name: National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.
Professor 17[ad 3]
Experience: 10 years after Ph.D. or 13 years (not counting Ph.D. enrolment period) total out of which 7 years to be after Ph.D. including 3 years at
Associate Professor level.
Fee: The filled in application should be accompanied by application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra” payable at the SBI, NIT Branch, Kurukshetra (code-6260) or any Nationalized Bank payable at Kurukshetra.
How To Apply: Application forms and summary sheet complete in all respects along with photocopies of certificates, list of publications, a detailed research plan and the prescribed application fee should reach The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra – 136119.
Last Date: 26-04-2013.
1. The Age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of receipt of application forms.
2. Any application without required certificates/testimonials and without SC/ST/OBC/PwDs certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected.
3. Reservation for PwD (PDA) Category exists as per Govt. of India norms. Positions from this category will be filled up depending on the availability of suitable candidate. Candidates may indicate this on their application forms and bring necessary certificates from competent authority as applicable to Central Government Service norms, at the time of interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the recommendations of a Medical Board/Officer to be appointed for examining the physical disability.
4. Candidates employed in Govt. service should send their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application if routed through proper channel which is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
5. The Industry/Research experience should be in Government or Public Enterprise or National Laboratory. However, experience in Private Industry will be considered provided it is incorporated in the Indian Companies Act of 1956.
6. Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment. Further, the Institute reserves the right not to fill any post(s).
7. All Degree Certificates should be from recognized Universities / Institutes. Further, attach conversion criteria of CGPA to percentage (%) from the University/Institution/Board, failing
which the Institute will apply its own conversion criteria. Candidates pursuing Ph.D. shall enclose a reference letter from their supervisor indicating status of research work.
8. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/ concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.
9. Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection. Short listing criteria for calling for interview
may be higher than those advertised.
10. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and as per merit decided by scrutiny committee. Criteria for shortlisting may vary from department to department.
Click Here For More Details