NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2013 For Various Posts.Applications are invited for the various posts in National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli.
Company Name: National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli.
Technical Assistants 02
Qualification: B.E./D.E.E.E. Experience in Auto Cad Electrical Essential.
Age: 30 Yrs.[ad 3]
Graduate Trainee 02
Age: 30 Yrs.
Store keeper 01
Qualification: Any degree with Computer knowledge
Age: 40 Yrs.
AC Mechanic 01
Qualification: ITI-AC Mechanic
Age: 35 Yrs.
How To Apply: The completed application along with attested copies of all originals including caste certificate should be sent to The Dean ( P & D), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015 on or before 19/04/2013, 05.00 P.M.
Last Date: 19-04-2013.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates must be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate may send copies of testimonials from persons intimately acquainted with his/her work and character and must also give the names and addresses of three persons to whom reference can be made. If he/she has been in employment, he/she should either give his/her present or most recent employer or immediate superior as a referee or submit a recent testimonial from him.
3. The candidate should also submit a copy of recent passport size photo, the entry relating to his/her date of birth from the matriculation certificate or SSLC, copies of his/her degree certificates or diploma duly attested by a gazetted officer of the Central / State Government and experience certificates.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
5. The summoning of a candidate for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
6. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
7. Application in the prescribed format should be sent to THe Dean (P & D),
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015
8. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
9. The Selection committee constituted by the Chief Warden reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
10. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
11. The selection/ appointment do not confer any right to claim either for continuous employment or permanency in future, either under Electrical Maintenance Department or under Institute Administration.
12. Application forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational / experience certificates and a latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation.
13. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
14. The candidate should submit separate applications for each post.
Click here For More Details