Singareni Collieries Company Limited Recruitment 2013 For Welfare Officer Trainee .Application are invited for the Posts of Welfare Officer Trainee, Junior Estates Officer in Singareni Collieries Company Limited.
Company Name: Singareni Collieries Company Limited.
Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Welfare Officer Trainee 25[ad 3]
Qualification: Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate degree / PG Diploma / Post graduate Programme in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or MHRD or MBA or Master of Social work with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University / Institutes with minimum 60% marks”.
Pay: 16,400 – 40,500/-
Age: 30 Yrs.
Junior Estates Estates Officer 15
Qualification: Degree or its equivalent qualification with 55% of Marks in the aggregate and Degree in Law.
Pay: 16,400 – 40,500/-
Age: 30 Yrs.
How To Apply: Online Application can be submitted up to 5.00 PM on 27.04.2013.The printed form of the application signed by the candidate enclosing therewith copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience, marks memos, Local candidature, caste etc., self-addressed stamped (Rs.5/-) envelope should be sent to the Director (PA&W), The Singareni Collieries Co. Ltd., Recruitment Cell, Kothagudem 507 101, Khammam Dist. (AP) only by Post/Courier to reach on or before 07.05.2013, super scribing the application registration number and name of the post on the envelope.
Last Date: 27-04-2013.
1. In case of above notified post, candidates should submit ONLINE Application available at www.scclmines.com and should invariably send Print of the ONLINE Application Form together with required enclosures ONLY THROUGH POST/COURIER well within time to reach THE DIRECTOR (PA&W), THE SINGARENI COLLIERIES CO. LTD., RECRUITMENT CELL, KOTHAGUDEM 507101, KHAMMAM DIST. (AP)
on or before 07.05.2013. Late receipt of print of the Online Application will be rejected and no claim will be entertained.
2. Applications received after last date i.e., 07.05.2013 OR in any other format than prescribed OR incomplete, will be summarily rejected. Delays in transit, and applications without relevant enclosures would be rejected without assigning any reason.
3. SCCL Management does not hold responsibility for any interference of web site due to technical snag.
4(a) For the post at Sl.No. 1, Candidate must enclose copies of service, Salary certificate and no objection certificate(NOC) and also copies of all relevant certificates in proof of Qualification, Age, Caste, Local candidature & Experience etc. and submit their applications through their Head of the department otherwise the application will be rejected.(b) For the posts at Sl.No. 2 & 3, Candidate must enclose copies of consolidate /
yearwise / semester-wise (all years) marks memos and also copies of all relevant certificates in proof of Qualification, Age, Caste, Local candidature & Experience etc. otherwise the application will be rejected.
5. The relevant Pass/Provisional/Original Certificate of the qualifying examination should have been dated on or before 27.04.2013 .
6. Candidates who wish to claim reservation should invariably enclose copy of Permanent Caste Certificate issued in accordance with G O Ms. No. 58 dtd.12.05.1997 of Govt. of Andhra Pradesh (or) the Caste Certificate recently issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildhar/Mandal Revenue Officer, date of issue of which should not be earlier than six months from 27.04.2013 .
7. In case, too many applications are received for any post, Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates in order of merit, while calling for Selection Tests in accordance with Rule 2(v) Recruitment Rules in the ratio of 1:10 or as may be determined by the Competent Authority.
Click here For More Details