THSTI Recruitment 2013 For Executive Engineer And Various Posts.Applications are invited for Various posts in Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI).
Company Name: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI).
Executive Engineer 01
Qualification: Post-Graduate degree in Civil engineering with five years’ relevant experience. Or Degree in Civil engineering with eight
years’ relevant experience. Or Diploma in Civil engineering with twelve years of relevant experience. Knowledge of CPWD works manual is
Age: 40 Yrs.
Information Technology Officer 01
Qualification:Graduate in IT related field with ten years of experience in any or all the below mentioned areas:Acquisition, development &
maintenance of software; Acquisition / development & maintenance of hardware; Website development & maintenance; Network Management
Age: 40 Yrs.
Technical Assistant 02
Qualification:Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Civil / Instrumentation with atleast 3 years’ experience.
Age: 30 Yrs.
Lab Technician 05
Qualification:BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or any other area of Life Sciences with 2-3 years of relevant experience in the following: Molecular cloning using bacterial and mammalian expression vectors/have experience in mutagenesis of genes, characterizing gene expression
transformation, transfection and transduction of engineered genes.Expertise in carrying out virus infectivity assay and viral microneutralization
assays using cell lines. Carrying out ELISA, immunoprecipitation and Western blotting. Maintain cells lines in culture for transfections, virus production, preparation of primary and envelope pseudotyped HIV-1 stocks in BSL2/BSL3 conditions.
Age: 30 Yrs.
How To Apply: Sign the application at the appropriate place and send the signed application with demand draft (wherever applicable), CV, self-attested copies of certificates / documents pertaining to educational qualification and experience to reach us on or before the last date.
Last Date: 10-05-2013.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Positions will be initially based in the THSTI’s interim laboratories at Gurgaon and will be shifted to its permanent campus in Faridabad when ready.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
5. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking or Autonomous body should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate‟ at the time of Interview.
6. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected.
7. In case a large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher / relevant qualification / experience.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
9. Reservation rules will be followed as per the Govt. of India norms.
10. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second-class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
Click Here For More Details