Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Notification 2013 For Probationary Officers – 300 Vacancies.
Applications are invited for the post of Probationary Officers in Bank Of Baroda (BOB).
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 300 Posts
Location: All India
Name Of The Post:
Probationary Officers 300 Posts
Qualification: Degree with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University.Any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age: 21 – 26 Yrs.
Start date for Online Registration : 04-05-2013.
Online Payment of Application Fees : 04-05-2013 to 18-05-2013.
Offline Payment of Application Fees : 07-05-2013 to 22-05-2013.
Last date for Online Registration : 18-05-2013.
Download of Call letter for Examination : After 25-06-2013.
Date of Examination (Tentative) : 07-07-2013.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 04.05.2013 to 18.05.2013 (Online payment) and 07.05.2013 to 22.05.2013 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 550/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 04.05.2013 to 18.05.2013 through the link in the careers page of the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should–
* scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in the Advertisement.
* Keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges in any of the Bank of Baroda branches).
* have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention his / her email ID to/ or of any other person.
* In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
Last Date: 18-05-2013.