NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Notification 2013 For Technical Assistant. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences.
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Post:
Technical Assistant 06 Posts
Qualification: BSc with Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University with one year’s experience in handling of Cardiology equipment. Diploma of 3 years in Electronics/Electrical Communication Engineering from a recognized Institute with experience in cardiology laboratory for one year.
Pay: 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,800/-
Age: 30 Yrs.
How To Apply: Complete applications may be send in the prescribed proforma to the Deputy Director (Admn), North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018 in a sealed envelope SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of ……………………………………………………………..” Prescribed application forms for Direct Recruitment can be downloaded in PDF format from Institute’s website http://www.neigrihms.nic.in.
Last Date: 31-07-2013
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Age Limit (as on 31st July 2013) not exceeding 30 years relaxable by 5 years for Govt. servants in accordance with the instruction of the Central Govt.
2. Relaxation of upper age limits for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/Handicapped/disabled candidates will be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only and Departmental candidates will also be allowed age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
3. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Govt.servants in accordance with instruction of Govt. of India.
4. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. of India norms.
5. Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organization should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send one advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the
prescribed last date.
6. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
7. The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
8. The experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
9. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
10. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Click Here For More Details