DWR Karnal Recruitment 2014 – Junior Stenographer and Lower Divisional Clerk Vacancies. Applications are invited for filling up the following Administrative Posts at Directorate of Wheat Reserch, Karnal, under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
DWR Karnal Vacancies Details:
|Sr.No||Name Of Post||No.of Posts||Pay Band||Educational qualification and Essential|
|01||Jr. Stenographer||Gen – 01||Pay Band-I Rs. 5200-20200 GP 2400||Matriculation and Knowledge of Computer|
Professional efficiency The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on manual typewriter or 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 75 minutes on manual typewriter or 65 minutes oncomputer.
|02||Lower Divisional Clerk||Gen – 01|
OBC – 01
|Pay Band-I Rs. 5200-20200 GP 1900||12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.Efficiency Test: A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m.and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.Knowledge of computer operations.|
Age: 18-27 years, the upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per the Government of India rules. The upper age is also relaxable upto 45 years in the case of serving regular employees of ICAR in the administrative (ministerial category.
How To Apply: Application form must accompany with a (NON REFUNDABLE) Bank Draft of Rs. 750/- (SC/ST/Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of ICAR-Unit DWR payable at Karnal. No other means of payment i.e. IPO / money orders will be accepted failing which the application will be rejected. The date of bank draft should not be prior to the date of issue of the advertisement in the Employment News and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must write his/her name on the back side of the Bank Draft. The application form or any other information can be assessed on DWR website www.dwr.res.in.
Application must be addressed to:
Administrative Officer, Directorate of Wheat Research, Post Box 158, Aggarsain Marg, Karnal-132 001 (Haryana)
Last Date: 17-03-2014
1. The number of posts indicated above is tentative which may increase or decrease.
2. These posts are Non-Government, but pensionable under new pension rules effective from 01/01/2004 and service conditions are mutatis mutandis as applicable to Indian Council of Agricultural Research employees.
3. The posts are temporary but likely to continue and the candidate may be transferred to any Regional Station of DWR/ICAR Institute
4. Crucial date for determining the Age Limit of candidates for each post shall be 1/1/2014.
5. Persons already in Employment should route their applications through proper channel only. In case a candidate anticipates any delay in forwarding of his/her application through proper channel, he/she must send an advance copy of the application which must reach this office on or before closing date, but at the same time, he/she may ensure that the original application is forwarded by their employer and must reach to this office within 15 days after the last date of receipt of application form failing which his/her candidature shall not be considered and no correspondence to this effect shall be entertained.
6. The qualification prescribed is the minimum required for the post and enhanced qualification does not entitle candidates to be called for interview/aptitude test. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient OR possible for the Institute to call all the candidates for interview/aptitude test. The Project Director, DWR, Karnal reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates for interview/aptitude test on the basis of qualifications, experience etc. No change of Examination Center will be considered.
DWR Karnal Recruitment 2014 – Detailed Information