IIPR Recruitment 2014 – Technical Assistant Vacancies Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts at IIPR, Kanpur under the administrative control of ICAR. These posts are temporary, but likely to be continued. The details of the posts, reservation position, qualification and age etc,required for the posts are as under
IIPR Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of The Post||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age Limit|
|01||Matriculate with at least one year certificate course in the Agriculture from a recognized Institution.||Rs.5200-20200/-||18-30 years|
|01||Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a
How To Apply: Duly completed application form should be submitted in the proforma appended, accompanied by a latest passport size photograph, attested copies of certificates in proof of age, educational qualification, mark sheets,experience, caste status (in case of SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed formate). Case of the OBC certificate must be issued in the Central Govt. format and the issuing officer will not below than Tahseeldar.
- In case of more candidates short listing will be made among the available candidates and only short listed candidates will be called for written test/Interview
- The post is covered under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research which will be governed by the New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India/ICAR w.e.f. 1.1.2004 mutatis mutandis applicable to ICAR employees and as amended and modified from time to time.
- The candidates fulfilling the essential qualification should send their applications duly filled in all respects (in the given format) to Director, Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur-24 alonghwith an application fee (Non-refundable) of Rs. 200/-
- (Rupees Two hundred only) by way of Demand Draft only obtained on any nationalized bank in favour of “ICAR UNIT-IIPR” payble at Kanpur. SC/ST, Women candidates and persons with disabilities (subject to submission of prescribed medical certificate) are exempted from payment of fee.
- 7. Candidates should attach attested copies of certificates & mark sheets with the application.
- 8. A Self addressed envelope (11” X 5”) bearing postal stamps worth Rs. 25/- only must be enclosed.
- 9. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date due to any reason including postal delay shall be rejected without making any reference to the candidates.
Last date: 09-04-2014
More Details: IIPR Recruitment 2014