UPSC Recruitment 2014 – Various Posts. The official and concerned authority of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued recruitment notification and has invited online applications of the interested and eligible candidates for the post of assistant professor and principal. The registration has to be made in the online mode by the interested and eligible contenders on or before 27 March 2014. To make the online registration, the applicants can visit the official website or simply click on the link of “Online Registration” mentioned below.
Location: New Delhi.
UPSC Vacancy details:
Name of the post:
- Assistant Director (Entomology) 01 post
- Principal 01 post
- Professor in Humanities 01 post
- Professor in Science 01 post
- Asst. Professor ( Bio- chemistry) 01 post
- Asst. Professor (Pathology) 01 post
- Asst. Professor (Radio- diagnosis) 01 post
- Specialist grade -II (surgery) 02 post
- Professor (civil engg) 01 post
- Asst. Professor (computer science & engg) 07 posts
- Asst. professor (electronics & communication) 07 posts
- Asst. Professor (mechanical engg) 08 posts
Age Limit: The applicants applying for the post must not exceed the age bar of 45 years.
Qualification: The applicant must have a degree in bachelor’s of engineering/ technology or Medical M.Sc degree in Entomology & masters degree from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates performance in the interview round will be the basis of selection of the candidates.
How To Apply: The applicants can either visit the official website or click on the tab of “Online Registration” mentioned above. The applicants can only make the registration in online mode by entering the correct information in the application form
Application Fee: The application fee of Rs 25 has to be paid by general category applicants while, the applicants of SC/ST/PH are exempted from making the payment
Last Date: 27-03-2014
Clcik Here For More Details