5199 SBI Jobs – Assistants in Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2014. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Assistants in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only and will have to appear for the test from an examination center for that particular state. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. Date of SBI exam will be either in July or August 2014. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17th June 2014.
SBI Recruitment 2014 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting Date of Online Registration of Application: 26-05-2014
Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 14-06-2014
Starting Date for Payment of Fees (Online): 26-05-2014
Last Date for Payment of Fees (Online): 14-06-2014
Starting Date for Payment of Fees (Offline): 28-05-2014
Last Date for Payment of Fees (Offline): 17-06-2014
Date of Examination: July/ August 2014
Location: Across India
Assistants in Clerical Cadre: 5199 Posts
Qualification: Candidate should possess a Degree (Graduation level) from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central/ State Government. Those who are in the final year of Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 31-08-2014.
Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 20 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 01-05-2014. Candidates born between 02-05-1986 and 01-05-1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in online test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 26-05-2014 to 14-06-2014. After registration candidates have to pay fee through either online (using Debit/ Credit card / Internet banking) or off line mode. After submission of online application, take printout of the submitted application form and keep it for future reference.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee and intimation charge of Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/XS and Rs.450/- for General and OBC category.
Offline Payment: After completion of online registration process take printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately and pay the fee from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days (subject to last date for fee payment) at any branch of State Bank of India.
Online Payment: Candidates can pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. The payment can be made by using Master/ Visa debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidate should have valid email ID and scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Log on to Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on Recruitment link–> Click on Appropriate link—> Click ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload the scanned copy of signature & photograph and submit the error free application form.
- When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
- Take printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately and pay the fee as mentioned above.
- On payment of fee, registration of online application will be complete.
- Take printout of the submitted application containing fee details, after three days of fee payment and keep it for future reference.
Last Date: 14-06-2014
More Details: Click Here