Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 – Judicial Service Posts. Applications for direct recruitment against 82 vacancies: SC-17, ST-02, OBC-22 and Unreserved-41(reservation for SC/ST/OBC categories will be applicable for the candidates belonging to State of U.P. only) in the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18th June 2014.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online 19-05-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online 18-06-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Applications can downloaded/ printed upto 23-06-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications 03-07-2014
Date of preliminary examination 20-07-2014.
Admit cards can available on the website at 14-07-2014.
Duplicate Admit cards can available on 16-07-2014
Name of the Exam:
Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service Examination.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- 1. SC: 17 Posts
- 2. ST: 02 Posts
- 3. OBC: 22 Posts
- 4. UR: 41 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should be Advocate of not less than seven years standing as on 01-01-2015.
Age Limit: Candidates should have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years as on 01-01-2015 (i.e born between 02-01-1970 and not later than 01-01-1980). Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written exam or interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ from 19-05-2014 to 18-06-2014 by 23:59 Hrs & send the printout copies of applications along with attested copies of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate, Copies of Degree/ Diploma certificates and marks statements of all the academic years, Copy of registration in Bar Council, Copy of experience as an Advocate, Caste certificate, Certificate of character from the District & Session Judge of the district, Photo identity card I.e U.I.D./Voter I.D Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Bar Council Identity Card/ Bank’s Passbook copy with photograph, Two self-addressed stamped envelops of the size of 26 cm x 12.5 cm having stamp of requisite amount for Registered Post, Bank Challan, Experience Certificate on or before 03-07-2014 to the concerned address. The documents containing envelope must be superscribed as “Recruitment of U.P HJS-2014.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for SC/ ST candidates belonging to State of U.P only, Rs.850/- for General/ OBC candidates through Online Challan in any Branch of SBI.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have a receipt/ Journal No after depositing fee.
- Log on through the website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/.
- Click on the Recruitment —> Click on the Appropriate position.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Check all the details carefully before clicking on the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, a Login Id and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note their Login Id and Password for future reference.
- The downloaded hard copy / printout of the application of the application form along with required documents should send to the concerned address.
Last Date: 18th June 2014
More Details: Click Here
Click Here To Apply online