GRSE Recruitment 2014 – Assistant Managers(47 vacancies). GRSE Ltd. is one of the premier Defence Shipyards enjoying the Mini Ratna, Category – I status and effectively contributing to the defence preparedness of the country by building different sophisticated and state-of-the-art warships. The Company invites applications from talented and energetic Indian Nationals in the grade of Assistant Manager (E-1) in various disciplines
GRSE Vacancy Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online 21-05-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online 05-06-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications 12-06-2014
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Manager 47 Posts
- Naval Architect 08 Posts
- Mechanical Eng 20 Posts
- Electrical Eng 06 Posts
- Electronics Eng 02 Posts
- Civil Eng 01 Post
- Industrial Eng 02 Posts
- Finance 03 Posts
- Human Resource 03 Posts
- Human Resource – Pay Roll 01 Post
- Assistant Company Secretary 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates should possess Engineering Graduation or equivalent in Naval Architecture for Sl No 1 Post, Engineering Graduation or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering discipline for Sl No 2 Post, Engineering Graduation or equivalent in Electrical Engineering discipline for Sl No 3 Post and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 28 years as on 01-05-2014. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen as per Govt rules.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written tests/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website https://jobapply.in/grse2014/ from 21-05-2014 to 05-06-2014 and send hard copy of application by superscribing the envelope as “Empl. Notification No.OS:02/14″ and “Post Applied for”through ordinary post to Post Box No. 4334, Kalkaji Head Post Office, New Delhi – 110019 on or before 12-06-2014.
- Log on to the website https://jobapply.in/grse2014/.
- Click on “Click here to apply for Assistant Manager Posts”.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details and click on Submit button.
- Acknowledgment Email will be sent to the candidates email.
- Now click on “Already Logged In Candidate (CLICK HERE)” to Complete Process to log in to fill the application form.
- Log on your self by providing the information.
- Scan all the relevant documents for uploading in the application form.
- Fill the application form by uploading photograph/ signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on Submit button & attach the attested copies of all relevant documents and send it to the concerned address.
Last Date: 12-06-2014
More Details: Click Here
Click Here To Apply Online