JNPT Recruitment 2014 – Pilot & other Vacancies. Applications are Inviting for following posts in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT).esquires Pilot, Assistant Manager (Marine Engineering) and Accounts Officer on Probation (Period – 02 Years). Applications on the prescribed format, Apply on or before 29th May 2014.
JNPT Recruitment 2014 Details:
Location: Navi Mumbai.
|S.No||Name of The post||No of Post||Qualification||Pay or Salary||Age Limit|
|1||PILOT||02||Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of a Foreign-going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. One year post-qualification experience as Master / Chief Officer of a foreign-going ship.||Rs. 32900-58000/-||40 years|
|2||ASSISTANT MANAGER ( MARINE ENGINEERING)||01||MOT II Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958. Two years experience as independent Watch Keeping Engineer on board a foreign going ship.||Rs.20600 -46500/-||35 years|
|3||ACCOUNTS OFFICER||01||Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India. Desirable – Two years experience in executive cadre in the field of Finance/Accounting in an industrial/ commercial / Govt. undertaking||Rs.20600 -46500/-||30 Years|
Selection procedure: Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening only shall be called for written test and/or interview. Date, time and venue of the written test/interview shall be intimated to the short-listed /eligible candidates.Candidates short-listed for written test/interview are required to bring the certificates/documents (original and attested photocopies) in proof of age, qualification, experience, training, caste, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), etc. and one passport size photograph at the time of interview, failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
How To Apply: Applications on the prescribed format, Completed Applications along with attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, caste, PWD certificate (if applicable), ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), etc. and a passport size photograph addressed to “Senior Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400707” on or before 29/05/2014. On the envelop “Application for the post of______” should be mention clearly. To
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust,
Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.
General Terms & Condition:
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to verification of caste, character and antecedents from the concerned authorities as per the rule and vigilance clearance(as applicable).
- Candidates who have work experience in the private sector should submit the experience certificate in the letter head of the company, in support thereof.
- JNPT reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Applicant serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi Government Organisation should produce “No Objection Certificate(NOC)” at the time of interview, as applicable.
Last date: 29-05-2014.
More Details: Click Here