NPSC Recruitment 2014 – Various Assistant Vacancies. Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland in the manner prescribed below. Nagaland Public Service Commission Released Notification for Various Posts in Nagaland.
NPSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date of Online Application 12-05-2014 at 10:00 hrs
Last Date for Submission of Online Application 25-05-2014 by 24:00 hrs.
Date of Examination 14-06-2014
Name of the Posts:[ad 07]
- Extra Assistant Commissioner 20 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police 03 Posts
- Youth Resources Officer 03 Posts
- Station Superintendent 02 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant 40 Posts
- Research Assistant (Reserved for Angami and Khiamniungan Tribe) 02 Posts
- Research Assistant 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in any discipline including Divinity from a Recognized University. Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final and awaiting result are also eligible.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST Candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Preliminary Examination & Main Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online from the website https://nagaland.gov.in or through any Nagaland One Common Service Center (CSC) from 12-05-2014 at 10:00 hrs to 25-05-2014 by 24:00 hrs.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- through Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card or can pay at CSC with additional charge of Rs.50/- as CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
- Log on to the website https://nagaland.gov.in.
- Click on “Advertisements” —> Apply Online.
- Fill all the fields marked as * in the eForm.
- Candidates have to upload clear scanned photograph (200 pixels width x 250 pixels height) and signature (250 pixels width x 120 pixels height).
- After filling all the details click on Preview Button and review all the details for correctness in the submitted eForm.
- If any information is incorrect or photograph/ signature have not been correctly uploaded, candidate may submit a new application.
- If all the information is correct make online payment.
- Page will be re-directed to NDML payment page.
- Candidates can make payment through Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card or CSC.
- After payment click on submit button.
- Candidates should note down the Transaction ID of their eForm which will be required later for downloading e-Admission Certificate and for future reference.
More Details: Click Here