ONGC Recruitment For Medical officer Vacancies 2014. Applications are invited for Medical officers in ONGC organization for walk-in interview. ONGC, Chennai, intends to engage Medical Officers on contract basis for a period of Two Years on consolidated honorarium.Assam (discovered in 1889) and the Oil India Ltd. (a 50% joint venture between Government of India and Burmah Oil Company) was engaged in developing two fields Naharkatiya and Moran in Assam. In West Bengal, the Indo-Stanvac Petroleum project (a joint venture between Government of India and Standard Vacuum Oil Company of USA) was engaged in exploration work.
ONGC Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts:
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 02 Posts
Medical Officer (Occupational Health): 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS for GDMO Post, MBBS & Minimum 3 months Certificate Course viz AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health) for MO Post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend for interview along with biodata in the prescribed format along with originals & attested copies of qualifications, one recent passport size photograph & other relevant documents should bring any Photo identity, such as Voter ID/ Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence on 04-06-2014 at 10:00 AM at ONGC, 9th Floor CMDA Tower-I, No.1 Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai-600008.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period of maximum Two Years from 01.07.2014 to 30.06.2016. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract with ONGC for the above engagement.
- Selected Candidates for the above positions shall be required to work all job assignments of General Duty Medical Officer and Emergency Medical Officer/Occupational Health.
- Notice period of one month would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period.
- Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend Interview.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India instructions.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Candidates should down load the requisite application format attached and submit the same duly filled in at the time of Interview.
- Candidates should bring all the original Certificates of Educational Qualifications
Last Date : 04-06-2014 at 10:00 AM.
More Details: Click here