PDIL Recruitment 2014 – Resident Engineer Grade Vacancies.Applications are invited for WALK IN INTERVIEW AT PDIL NOIDA from eligible candidates for various posts on CONTRACT BASIS as mentioned below, for posting at Project sites all over India & any of PDIL offices.Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), A Mini Ratna Category-I PSU, an ISO-9001-2008 Certified Company, is a leading Design Engineering and Consultancy organization having experience of over 40 years in Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Commissioning of Fertilizer & Allied Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Housing / Township and Infrastructure projects.
PDIL Recruitment 2014 Details:
Name of The Post: Resident Engineer Grade – 23 Posts.[ad 07]
Pay or Salary: Rs. 37000/- .
Age Limit: 60 years including the tenure of the contract.
General Terms & Conditions:
- All above qualifications should be full time & from recognized University/Institute. Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Diploma qualifying exam shall be 60% for GEN/OBC (55% for SC/ST).
Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
- All candidates should have basic knowledge of working in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software.
- PDIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements/recruitment process advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of Applications and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts/forums at Gautam Budh Nagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- PDIL shall not be responsible for any loss of registration slip / communication letters sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail-id / wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc.
- Candidates against whom a criminal case is pending in a court of law need not apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Interview: On the day of walk in interview, shortlisting of candidates shall be done by HR & Concerned indenting Deptt. w.r.t to Advt. details published and Interview shall be conducted to only those candidates who are qualified by HR & concerned indenting Deptt. for interview. TA shall be paid to only shortlisted candidates qualified to appear for interview.
- Date & Time of walk in Interview: 26.05.2014 to 30.05.2014 , Reporting Time : 9.30 AM
How To Apply: On the day of walk in interview, shortlisting of candidates shall be done by HR & Concerned indenting Deptt. w.r.t to Advt. details published and Interview shall be conducted to only those candidates who are qualified by HR & concerned indenting Deptt. for interview. TA shall be paid to only shortlisted candidates qualified to appear for interview.
Last Date: 26.05.2014 to 30.05.2014.
More Details: Click Here