Purvanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 – Office Assistants, Officers Posts (570 vacancies). PGB invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/October- 2013 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply online before 20th June 2014.
Purvanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-05-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-06-2014
Payment of Application Fees: 30-05-2014 to 20-06-2014
Name of the Posts:[ad 07]
- Officer Scale-I 151 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 419 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 should have obtained the following scores as given below.
- Officer Scale-I 95 & above(SC/ST/Ph). 95 & above(GEN,OBC)
- ofice Assistant (Multipurpose) 88 & above(SC/ST/Ph). 88 & above(GEN,OBC)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-28 years. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates & for others will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in RRB-CWE-II Examination & Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website http://www.pgbgorakhpur.com/ from 30-05-2014 to 20-06-2014.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates, Rs.100/- for all others through Challan Form available in the website www.pgbgorakhpur.com through CBS at any of the Branches of Purvanchal Gramin Bank or State Bank of India A/c No.33742282941 for Officer Scale-I Post & A/c No.33740850462 for Office Assistant Post or CBS Account No in Purvanchal Bank A/c No.75039025037 for Officer Scale-I Post & A/c No 75039024237 for Office Assistant Post, printed on the payment Challan.
- Candidates have to log on www.pgbgorakhpur.com
- Candidates should download the Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
- Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
- Revisit the website and Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
- Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for future reference use.
- Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview.
Last Date: 20-06-2014
More Details: Click Here