UPSC Recruitment 2014 – Various Vacancies. Invites online Application Union public service commission for Livestock Officer, Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils & Fats) and Assistant Professor posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29-05-2014.
UPSC Vacancy details:
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications 29-05-2014 by 23.59 hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Applications 30-05-2014 by 23.59 hrs.
Post Details:[ad 07]
- Livestock Officer 01 Post
- Marketing Officer (Oils & Fats 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry) 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (English) 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Physics) 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics) 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry for Post 1, Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Agriculture Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/ Dairying or Bachelor’s Degree in Oil Technology/ Food Technology/ Chemical Technology/ Dairy Technology for Post 2 and Master’s degree in relevant discipline with NET/ SLET/ SET qualification for Posts 3 to 6 and have relevant experience.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance i
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 35 years for Posts 1, 3 to 6 and 30 years for Post 2. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST/ PH and 03 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.n Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29-05-2014 by 23.59 hrs and take print out of completely submitted online application form on or before 30-05-2014 by 23.59 hrs. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
- Candidates should scan Photograph, Signature & experience certificate for uploading at the time of applying online.
- Log on to website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts’.
- If candidate is already registered at Online Recruitment Application (ORA) of UPSC, then enter Registration ID and Password.
- If candidate is not registered, register on ORA of UPSC by clicking “New Registration”.
- Choose the desired post and Click on Apply Now.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form.
- Submit error free online application form.
- Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Last Date: 29-05-2014
More Details: Click Here