AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 for 410 Postman and Mail guard Posts. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment for Postman and mail guard posts. AP postal Circle has been released a notification for 410 Jobs or vacancies in various places of Andhra Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 21st July 2014 to 18th August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
A.P Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee: 21-07-2014 to 18-08-2014.
Total Number of Vacancies: 410 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Region vise Postman Vacancies: 379 Posts
Hyderabad City Region: 126 Posts
1. Hyderabad City Dn: 33 Posts
2. Hyderabad South East Dn: 27 Posts
3. Secunderabad Dn: 54 Posts
4. Hyderabad GPO: 12 Posts
Hyderabad Region: 50 Posts
1. Adilabad: 11 Posts
2. Hanamkonda: 05 Posts
3. Karimnagar: 03 Posts
4. Mahabubnagar: 06 Posts
5. Medak: 02 Posts
6. Nalgonda: 03 Posts
7. Nizamabad: 03 Posts
8. Peddapalli: 03 Posts
9. Sangareddy: 05 Posts
10. Wanaparthy: 01 Posts
11. Warangal: 08 Posts
Kurnool Region: 53 Posts
1. Anantapur: 07 Posts
2. Chittoor: 03 Posts
3. Kadapa: 08 Posts
4. Hindupur: 02 Posts
5. Kurnool: 14 Posts
6. Nandyal: 05 Posts
7. Proddatur: 05 Posts
8. Tirupathi: 09 Posts
Vijayawada Region: 97 Posts
1. Bhimavaram: 10 Posts
2. Eluru: 03 Posts
3. Gudivada: 06 Posts
4. Gudur: 05 Posts
5. Guntur: 12 Posts
6. Khammam: 06 Posts
7. Machilipatnam: 05 Posts
8. Narsaraopet: 06 Posts
9. Nellore: 11 Posts
10. Ongole (Prakasam): 05 Posts
11. Tadepalligudem: 02 Posts
12. Tenali: 09 Posts
13. Vijayawada: 17 Posts
Visakhapatnam Region: 53 Posts
1. Amalapuram: 03 Posts
2. Anakapalli: 04 Posts
3. Kakinada: 10 Posts
4. Parvathipuram: 03 Posts
5. Rajahmundry: 04 Posts
6. Srikakulam: 07 Posts
7. Visakhapatnam: 13 Posts
8. Vizianagaram: 09 Posts
Region vise Mail Guard Vacancies: 31 Posts
1. Hyderabad Stg Dn, Hyderabad: 08 Posts
2. RMS Z Dn Hyderabad: 01 Posts
3. RMS AG Dn Gunthakal: 02 Posts
5. RMS TP Dn Tirupathi: 03 Posts
6. RMS Y Dn Vijayawada: 08 Posts
7. RMS V Dn Visakhapatnam: 09 Posts
Postman: Matriculation/SSC from a recognized Board or University.
Mail Guard: Matriculation/SSC from a recognized Board or University.
18-27 years as on 18-08-2014(Upper age limit relaxable for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes up to five years and for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes up to three years & others in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time). Age relaxation for PH Persons and Ex Servicemen would be as per extant orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time. The age relaxation is applicable only when a candidate applies against the post reserved for the relevant category. If they apply for OC vacancy the age conditions applicable for OC candidates have to be fulfilled.
All female candidates(OC/OBC/SC/ST): Rs.100/-
Male candidates (OC/OBC): Rs 500/-
All PH Candidates Both Male and Female(OC/OBC/SC/ST): Rs 100/-
Ex service men(OC/OBC): Rs.500/-
Ex service men(SC/ST): Rs.100/-
Based on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal/RIMS Division separately. As per the availability of vacancies as notified above, selection will be made in the respective unit based on the merit list among the candidates applied for that particular Division/Unit.
How to Apply Online:
- Before applying online the candidate has to keep all the relevant documents ready for entering the data as per the certificates (like DOB Proof, Certificate of caste, Ex-Service man ,PH Certificate etc).
- The Candidate has to keep ready of soft copies of his/her recent passport size photograph in JPG format(size not to exceed 20 KB).
- The Candidate has to keep ready a soft copy of his/her signature made on a piece of paper with black ink in JPG format (size not to exceed 10 KB).
- The Candidate has to update all the mandatory fields and confirm the declaration.
- The Candidate has to look at preview for verification and correctness of data fed before submitting his/her application.
- The Candidate has to submit the application by clicking “Save” button.
- Since preview option is provided before saving the application, no correspondence will be entertained for modifying the application.
- The Candidate can take the print out of the application and keep for further correspondence. They should not submit printouts of their application.
- Provision has been made to the candidates to know the status of application submitted through a grievance provision which is available in the website www.appost.in.
- No documents to be attached as proof at the time of submitting the application.
- To apply offline check notification.
Click Here for More Details[ad 07]