HPSEB Recruitment 2014 for 667 T/Mate Jobs in Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd for the Posts of Junior T/Mate from various categories as per model roster. HPSEB Ltd has been released a notification for 667 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 19th August 2014 till 5:00 PM to one of the below given address. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Send Applications to one of the below Address:
l. Chief Engineer (Operations) North Zone HPSEB ltd., Dharamsala, District Kangra Himachal Pradesh, Pin -176215
2. Chief Engineer (Operations) Central Zone HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi Himachal Pradesh, Pin -175001
3. Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone, HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla Himachal Pradesh, Pin-171004
HPSEB Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date to send application: 19-08-2014 till 5:00 PM
Last Date for Submission for Applications for Remote Areas: 04-09-2014 till 05.00 PM.
Total Number of Vacancies: 667 Posts
Name of Posts: Junior T/Mate
1. Gen (UR): 233 Posts
2. Gen (ANTODAYA/ BPL): 54 Posts
3. Gen (WFF): 07 Posts
4. Gen (ESM): 60 Posts
5. Gen (SQ): 20 Posts
6. SC (UR): 105 Posts
7. SC (ANTODAYA/ BPL): 20 Posts
8. SC (WFF): 03 Posts
9. SC (ESM): 20 Posts
10.ST (UR): 19 Posts
11.ST (ANTODAYA/ BPL): 07 Posts
12.ST (ESM): 07 Posts
13.OBC (UR): 84 Posts
14.OBC (ANTODAYA/ BPL): 21 Posts
15.OBC (WFF): 03 Posts
16.OBC (ESM): 14 Posts
Matric Pass. Preference will be given to the candidates who posses ITI certificate in Wireman/ Electrician trade done through a regular course from an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt.
The applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2014. Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-Servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provision of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
Pay or Salary: Rs.4900 -10680 + 1300 GP(Contractual emoluments Rs. 6200 per month)
The fee is Rs. 100/for General Category Candidates and Rs. SO/-for reserved categories. The fee is to be paid either through Bank Draft or through Indian Postal orders which shall be in favour of “Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBl, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla 171004.
The total selection process is of 100 Marks with following distribution, The candidates shall be called for personal interview purely on merit basis if he/she falls within the Zone of 1:3 i.e for one post, three persons would be called for personal interview. The candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be informed through “Registered Post” and their details will also made available on the official website of HPSEB Ltd. i.e www.hpseb.com. No TA/OA will be payable to candidates called for interview.
1. The candidate must apply on the prescribed Application form.
2. Only one Application may be sent in one envelope.
3. The Application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with blue/black ink ball pOint pen.
4. The candidate must fulfill all the required essential educational and other qualifications on the last date fixed for the receipt of application form.
S. The candidate shall write his/her name as per the matriculation certificate in the relevant column of the application form.
6. Incomplete application forms e. g. declaration not signed, without photo and columns not filled in, Bank Draft / IPO not attached or applications received after the due date shall be rejected straight way without assigning any reason.
7. In-service candidates shall be required to produce the N.O.C. from the concerned department at the time of personal interview. They should send their original applications direct to aforementioned offices under intimation to their controlling officer.
8. The Candidates selected for appointment to the post of Jr. T-Mate on Contract basis will have to execute a contract with the concerned appointing authority as per the provisions of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules of the post.
9. Candidates claiming fee concession should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of application & the copy of the certificate is required at the time of interview, failing which the candidature is liable to be cancelled at the interview stage.
10. No change of category shall be allowed after last date of receipt of application forms i.e. from SC to OBC/ST etc. vice versa.
How to Apply:
The desirous applicants can submit their application at anyone of the following 3 offices, either personally or through mail, on or before 19/08/2014 (till 5 pm). However, for the candidates residing in lahaul & Spiti Distt, Kinnaur DisH, Pangi & Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba Distt and Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla Distt of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipts of application is 4/09/2014 (till 5 pm)
Click Here for More Details and Application[ad 07]