Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2014 For Navik (General Duty). Indian Coast Guard has released notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 15th July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details:
Last Date to Apply for these posts: 15 July 2014
Post Name: Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry-01/ 2015 Batch
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Age Details: Candidates age limit should be 18-22 years i.e between 01-02-1993 to 31-01-1997. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination.
- Log on through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the Careers@cg —> Online Application
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on I Agree button.
- Fill the details like age, name, fathers name,e-mail ID, Mobile number, etc and click on Submit button.
- After submitting a unique Application/ Registration number will be provided. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of the admit card.
- Take print out of the filled application and retain it for future reference.
How to Apply: Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 08-07-2014 to 15-07-2014 and take print out of application (3 copies) along with 10th class passing certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, diploma certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate at the time of examination.
Click Here For More Details[ad 07]