Indian Navy recruitment 2014 for technical and executive branch vacancies. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 5th August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive (GS) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2015.
Indian Navy Recruitment Details:
Last Date To Apply For Indian Navy: 5th August 2014
Name of the Post(s): Technical Branch, Executive Branch
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be studying in the final year (4th/ 5th year) in an AICTE recognized university with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks (till VIth semester).
Age Limit: 19 to 24 years as on 01 July 2015 (i.e. born between 02 Jul 1991 to 01 Jul 1996 both dates inclusive).
- The eligible candidates applying for the entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview.
- The candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry. The final selection of Branch/Cadre will be decided by IHQ-MoD(Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/Cadre.
- Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam between December 2014 to April 2015.
Cost to Company (CTC):
The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs 66,000/- to 83,000/- per month.
This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowances and Transport allowance. These
rates are not statutory and are subject to change.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate can submit only Online (e-application) for this entry from 05 July 14 to 05 Aug 14.
Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
(a) Correct filling up of the personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
(c) Candidates are required to upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25kb(.jpe or .jpg format).
Instruction for filling up of e-application:
For filling up application online visit our website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows:
- (a) Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home page.
- (b) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- (c) Before Clicking the Submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving the record.
- (d) After submitting the form, an ‘Application Number’ will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This Application Number will automatically appear on the printout of the form. If the system does not generate the Application Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of Application by the system.
- (e) Print a copy of this Application Form having the system generated Application Number. The copy of this application form is to be submitted to the Campus Selection Team of Indian Navy at the time of campus interview
For More Details: Click Here[ad 07]