National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment 2014 for Consultants on Social Audit. NIRD has been released a notification for the recruitment of Various posts. There are 5 jobs or vacancies NIRD Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21st July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIRD Recruitment 2014 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 05
Name of the Post:Consultants on Social Audit
Educational Qualification:Higher Education with a preference for Post Graduation in Social Sciences; Graduates in Engineering (Civil) or Agriculture with 55% marks.
- Thorough exposure to process of Social Audit under MGNREGS and actual conduct of social audits in the field.
- Minimum of Three to Five years of experience in conducting or organizing Social Audits under MGNREGS.
Age Details: Below 60 years
Languages Known: Excellent command over Hindi and English languages
Publications: Not insisted upon, however, possession of publications or reports/ manuals/training materials/ IEC material-on Social Audit is encouraged.
Pay or Salary: 60,000/- per Month
Application Format:There is no prescribed application format but the Candidates have to submit their Curriculum-vitae and enclose a write up on the details/results of at least two social audits they have conducted or participated in.
The Mandate of Consultants:
The Consultants are responsible for liaising with State Social Audit Unit under
- Ensure conduct of designated Social Audits in an effective manner
- Conducting pilot social audits in select blocks/gram Panchayats across the country
- Assisting Centre for Wage Employment and Poverty Alleviation (CWEPA) of NIRD in regard to lay down standards for conduct of social audits
- Build capacities of the Social Audit personnel deployed in States
- Monitor the quality of social Audits conducted by the Social Audit Units and identify and equip a network of organizations in each State to conduct test checks on the social audits reported by the State.
- In addition, the Consultants are also required to assist CWEPA on any other tasks as mandated by Ministry of Rural Development in regard to the project interventions on Social Audit.
- The Consultants are required to travel extensively across the country.
How To Apply:
Prospective candidates are advised to submit the application form to Head, Center for Wage Employment Poverty Alleviation (CWEPA), NIRD, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 by 21.7.2014. (Candidates who wish to apply through online may submit their application to the email IDs email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org within the stipulated date).
Click Here For More Details