North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2014 for 525 Teacher Posts. North Delhi Municipal Corporation has been released a notification for Teacher Jobs or vacancies in various departments . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 8th August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 25-07-2014
Last Date to Submit Online Application: 08-08-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 525 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Teacher (Music): 30 Posts
2. Teacher (Primary): 300 Posts
3. Physical Education Teacher: 30 Posts
4. Teacher (Drawing & Painting): 30 Posts
5. Teacher (Nursery): 75 Posts
6. Special Educator (Primary): 60 Posts
Candidates must possess Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent & Diploma/ Certificate course in relevant discipline from recognized board. Please check below links for post vise detailed qualification details.
General: 18 – 30 years
SC: 18 – 35 years
ST: 18 – 35 years
OBC: 18 – 33 years
Others: 18 – 40 years
Pay or Salary: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- + variable DA
Fee: No Application Fee
Select List for the contractual engagement will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in academic and professional qualifications. The criteria for preparing merit list will be as per weightage given below:-
-Secondary Exam – 25% (All subjects)
i.e. (%age of marks obtained) X 0.25
-Senior Secondary – 45% (Best five subjects).
i.e.(%age of marks obtained) X 0.45
-Teacher Training/Diploma – 30%.
i.e.(%age of marks obtained) X 0.30
Marks will be calculated upto 2 place of decimal. and convention of decimal fractions will be adhered to.
- All fields are compulsory. All fields filled in correctly will turn Green. Any field not filled in correctly will turn Red. Till all the fields are correctly filled the page will not go to next page.
- The photograph in JPG, JPEG and BMP format need to be uploaded. The photograph size should be less than 50KB.
- After all entries are made, the entries ought to be checked thoroughly. After satisfying that entries have been correctly and completely made, the button “submit” is to be clicked.
Note: No change in any field will be allowed after the submission of the application.
How to Apply:
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply only through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 25/7/2014 to 08/08/2014 (6:00 PM) The candidate should follow the user guidelines and instructions while applying online.
- Candidates are instructed to fillup all entries of application form carefully. Once form is submitted, second attempt will not be entertained.
- Online applications are available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in It is advisable to use Mozilla Fire Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing www.mcdonline.gov.in , the button marked Jobs @ MCD may be clicked, which shall open the page showing all jobs of MCD to which online application can be made.
Click Here for Teacher (Music) Notification
Click Here for Teacher (Primary) Notification
Click Here for Physical Education Teacher Notification
Click Here for Teacher (Drawing & Painting) Notification
Click Here for Teacher (Nursery) Notification
Click Here for Special Educator (Primary) Notification
Apply Online Here