UPPSC Recruitment 2014 for 430 Food Safety Officers. UPPSC has been released a notification for 430 jobs or vacancies in Utttar Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 16th August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UPPSC Recruitment 2014 Details:e
Last Date to Apply Online: 16th August 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 430 Posts
Name of the Posts: Food Safety Officer
1. General: 215 Posts
2. SC: 90 Posts
3. ST: 08 Posts
4. OBC: 117 Posts
A Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognised university, or any other equivalent/recognised qualification notified by the Central Government.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2014 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1974 and not later than July 1, 1993.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward classes of U.P., skilled players ofU.P. of classified games and state Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1969. Upper age limit for Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. shall be greater by three years more in addition to their completed service period. Upper age limit for physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1959. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. candidates.
After filling in the ‘Candidate Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-collect. The above fee, for Examination according to the category, is as under:-
- Unreserved (General)- Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 115/-
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/-Total = Rs. 115/-
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
- ScheduledTribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4,
- Ex-Servicemen -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system the candidates must click the submit Button by the Last Date & Time. They must take the print out and keep it safely. In any discrepancy they will have to produce the print out otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/Age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependents of freedom fighters,Ex-Serviceman, P.H. and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated as general candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile/caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility conditions of the advertisement, then only apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons and grand daughters (son’s son and daughter) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidate should remain actually dependent of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 4/3/82-Ka-2-97 dated 26.12.1997 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case/criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for selection etc., the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examination in question and all future other examinations and selections.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone orWebsite clicking .
- The name of Districts for Examination are available in the advertisement in . In the same way the plan of Examination and the syllabus on Appendix-4.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ on or before 16-08-2014.
Click Here for More Details
Click Here to Apply Online[ad 07]