Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online For Office Assistant, Officers Posts. There are almost 855 jobs or vacancies in UBG Bank. Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25th July 2014.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale III (General Banking Officer): 4 Posts
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 48 Posts
- Officer Scale I (General Banking Officer): 373 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 430 Posts
- Application Begin Date: 10.07.2014
- Application End Date: 25.07.2014
- Fee Payment Start Date: 10.07.2014
- Fee Payment Last Date: 25.07.2014
- Last Date for Reprint: 09.08.2014
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July–12th July,2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
– Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
Selection procedure: S election will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs – CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and Personal Interview.
How To Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.ubgb.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
General Instructions :
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs – Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September /October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.ubgb.in and click on the link “Recruitment”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Candidates can pay application fees in cash in any of the branches of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch & code No, (b) Transaction Id filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.ubgb.in All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Original fee payment receipt will have to be submitted at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission at the time of Interview.
More Details: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Notification
Download Challan Form