Chandigarh Education Dept Recruitment 2014 For 548 Masters/ Mistresses (TGT) Vacancies. Chandigarh Education Dept has been released a notification for 548 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates apply on-line from 10th Nov 2014 9:00 to 02nd Dec 2014 by 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Chandigarh Education Dept Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 2nd December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 548 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Masters/ Mistresses (TGT)
- Science (Non Medical): 61
- Posts Science (Medical): 54 Posts
- Social Studies: 112 Posts
- Mathematics: 27 Posts
- Music: 03 Posts
- Fine Arts: 82 Posts
- English: 46 Posts
- Hindi: 49 Posts
- Punjabi: 47 Posts
- Sanskrit: 19 Posts
- DPE: 46 Posts
- Home Science: 02 Posts
Candidates Must Complete Graduation of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with atleast 50% marks, Degree of Bachelor of Education or its equivalent, should qualify in TET for Science (Non Medical), Graduation with atleast 50% marks from recognized university in relevant field, Degree of Bachelor of Education or its equivalent, should qualify in TET for Posts Science, Mathematics, Music, English,hindi and punjabi Posts, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree or its equivalent for Fine arts Post, Graduation of a recognized university with atleast 50% marks, D.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed or its equivalent with atleast 50% marks for DPE Post, B.Sc degree in Home Science or its equivalent from recognized university 50% marks, Bachelor of Education Degree recognized by NCTE with atleast 50% marks or its equivalent with Home Science/ Domestic Science as teaching subject for Home Science Post.
Candidates age limit 30 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selected candidates will be called for written test, interview.
Fee: Application Fee (Non-refundable fee) Rs. 250/- for SC category and Rs. 500/- for remaining categories. Last Date for Submission of Fee is 5th December, 2014 by 2:00 PM.
How to Apply:
Interested Eligible candidates have to apply only ‘ONLINE’ on web-site http://recruitment-portal.in from 10th November, 2014 (9:00AM onwards) to 2nd December, 2014 (up to 5:00 PM). and generate his/her registration number. Once his/her registration number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test / verification of documents and also counseling, if called for. Candidates need not send any application /Documents by Post.
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.Log on through the website http://recruitment-portal.in.
- Click on the “Education Department, UT, Chandigarh” —> Click here to Apply online for the for Posts of Masters/Mistresses (TGT).
- Candidates should read instructions before applying online.Now click on the “Apply Online” Link.Fill the details carefully and submit the application form.
- An unique code with password along with application form will be displayed on the screen.Note down the code with password & take 2 printout copies of application form for future use.
Click Here For Apply Online