AAI Recruitment 2014-2015 for Assistant Vacancies. Airports Authority of India has been released a notification for 06 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 3rd December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AAI Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 3rd December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Senior Assistant :05 Posts
- Junior Assistant:01 post
Candidates Must Complete Bachelor in Commerce with computer training courses of 3 to 6 months with two years experience in concerned subject for Senior Assistant,Matriculation (10th) level exam or equivalent qualification and knowledge of working in an office. Must have good physique for Junior Assistant .
should have the age of 30 years for Senior Assistant,should have the age of 27 year for Junior Assistant.
Pay or Salary:
Around Rs.14,500 to 33,500/- Per Month for Senior Assistant,around Rs.10,200 to 23,000/- for Junior Assistant .
How to Apply:
Candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with attested copy of relevant certificates send addressed to “The Dy. General Manager (HR), O/o the Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, North Eastern Region, Regional Headquarter, Guwahati, PIN – 781015”
General terms and Conditions:
- In case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidate, Disability of applicants applying against the posts should not be less than 40%.
- Besides basic pay, DA, SCA, HRA other benefits such as Medical, Leave Encashment, Gratuity, PF, etc. admissible as per AAI rules also will be paid.
- All Degree/Diploma/Certificates should be from University/Institute recognized and approved by AICTE/ State Boards.
- A copy of ST/ Physically Challenged certificate from a competent authority shall necessarily be submitted by the candidates to belong to any particular category.
- Employees of Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Body should forward their application“Through Proper Channel” or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of written test /trade test / interview.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately.
- Applications received after the last date shall be rejected without any further correspondence. AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Incomplete/incorrect/un‐signed applications or applications without photos and copies of documents will be rejected without any further correspondence.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence will be treated as a disqualification.
- The Written / Trade Test & Interview will be held at Guwahati.
- The eligibility with respect to age, experience, etc. will be determined as on 03‐12‐2014
Click Here For Notification and Application Form