BHU Recruitment 2014-2015 for 384 Dy. Medical Superintendent and other Vacancies. Banaras Hindu University has been released a notification for 384 Jobs or vacancies.Interested and Eligible candidates can Submit Receipt of Applications on or before 15th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
BHU Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15th Dec 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 384 Posts.
Name of the Post:
- Dy. Medical Superintendent :01 Post
- Medical Officer (General Surgery/Orthopedics/General
- Junior Clerk:04 Posts
- Dy. Nursing Superintendent:01 Post
- Staff Nurse:275 Posts
- Paramedical Staff Ward Sahayak: 29 Posts
- Ward Sahayika:20 Posts
- O.T. Attendant: 20 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 posts
- Junior Medical Social Worker:03 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
- Occupational Therapist:02 Posts
- Orthopedist:02 Posts
- Technical Assistant:01 Post
- Lab Attendant:11 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Elect):01 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
Candidates Must Complete who are going to apply should ensure they have MBBS/MD/MS/Degree / Diploma/ Post Graduate / 10th in particular field as per requirement of the positions.
- General: 18-30 years
- OBC: 18-33 Years
- SC/ST: 18-35 years
Rs.200/- whereas SC/ST aspirants are required to deposit Rs.50/-
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates applicants have to follow online mode of submission of application through university website. Application through other means will not be applicable.Upload recent passport size photograph and signature and submit the application completed in all respects. Take a print out for reference and submit to below Addreess
Office of the Registrar (Recruitment & Assessment Cell),
Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University,
General Terms and Conditions:
- 1. Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
- There is a common online recruitment form for all the positions.
- Applicants shall first register on the Recruitment & Assessment Cell portal on the BHU website, after which, they can fill up the
prescribed electronic application form online.
- Separate applications shall be submitted for different positions.Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure keeping ready a digital copy of passport size photograph in JPEG format not exceeding 50 kb in file size and digital copy of signature not exceed 50KB, for up-loading.
- Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED.
- While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login information sent
to your email to login again.
- In case of any technical problems, please send an email to email@example.com
- There are several Tabs in your application. After completing each tab, you should click on “Save and Proceed” button to saving the
information and move to the next tab. Completing all tabs is necessary. After filling all tabs, the candidate can finally submit his
application. Please note that you cannot make any changes after that.
- On successful submission, the applicant will come across a link to download a PDF of the application, which he/she will have to
print and send to BHU after signing it and having it forwarded by his employer, if any, with the requisite application fee, so as to reach
BHU by the cutoff date/ last date.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria including holding written test
may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit or higher
marks in the written test will be given preference.
- The Ordinances governing the procedure to be followed by the Selection Committee may be seen on the portal of the Recruitment &
Assessment Cell on the BHU website.