Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment 2014-2015 for 592 Teacher Jobs. Chandigarh Education Department has been released a notification for 592 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 25th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Chandigarh Education Department Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-11-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-11-2014 by 5:00 Pm
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 28-11-2014 by 2:00 Pm
- Date of Displaying of Fee Confirmation List of candidates: 03-12-2014 at 11.00 AM.
- Last Date for Submission of proof of deposit of fee in case Name is not existing in Fee Confirmation List: Upto 08-12-2014.
Total Number of Vacancies: 592 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Basic Teachers (JBTs): 489 Posts
- Nursery Teachers: 103 Posts
Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized University with 40% marks in aggregate and at least 50% marks at 10+2 level, Diploma in Basic Teacher Training of not less than 02 years duration recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate for Post No.1, Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate and Diploma or certificate in NIT or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE of not less than 02 years duration with at least 50% marks for Post No.2 and for further information refer notification.
age should be between 21 to 30 years for Post Junior Basic Teachers, 18 to 27 years for Post Nursery Teachers.
Fee: Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC) through Online Mode/ Challan.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online through website http://recruitment-portal.in/ from 03-11-2014 (09.00 AM onwards) to 25-11-2014 (upto 05.00 PM).
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying Online candidates have to scan their passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Log on to the website “http://recruitment-portal.in/”.
- Candidates should have a E-mail ID and Mobile No.
- Click on to the link “Application for the Post of JBT/ NTT”.
- Read the Instructions carefully and generate registration Number.
- Take printout of the Form.
- Deposit the application fee.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online