CIMAP Recruitment 2014-2015 For 16 JRF and SRF Vacancies. Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants has been released a notification for 16 Jobs or vacancies. and interested candidates may attend the Interview on 12th November 2014 at 9:30 AM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CIMAP Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Interview Date: 12th November 2014 at 9:30 AM
Total Number of Vacancies CIMAP: 16 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Assistant
- Research Assistants(UPCST Projects)
Candidates should Posses First class M. Sc.with 2 years research experience. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany/CSIR/UGC/NET-(LS) qualified for SRF, B.Sc. And M.Sc. Should be in First class for Junior Research Assistant for more details click below link.
Candidate should be Max.32 years for SRF, for Junior Research Assistant is 32 years.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Interview for the committee on respective area/Project in the Auditorium of the Institute for interview along with their signed Bio-Data on prescribed pro-formate along with original and attested copies of mark sheets/certificates and a recent passport size photograph on 12th November 2014 at 9:30 AM .No TA will be admissible. The complete advertisement &application form is also available at CSIR-CIMAP www.cimap.res.in
General Terms and Conditions:
- For Project Assistants Level-I/II/III, the upper age limit as mentioned for all the above positions will be as on Date of Interview which is relax-able upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Persons with disabilities and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Special age relaxation in case of widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried as per rules.
- The positions will be co-terminus with the Network, Grant-in aid projects and other projects against which the stipend is offered to the candidates and are non-transferable to another Project.
- In case of SRF (Projects) and JRF (Projects),the upper age limit as mentioned above will be as on Date of Interview which is relaxation 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Persons with disabilities/ Women/ OBC.