HAL Recruitment 2014-2015 – 49 Manager Vacancies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has been released a notification for 49 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 03rd December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HAL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 03rd December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 49 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Senior Manager: 28 Posts
- Chief Manager: 13 Posts
- Deputy General Manager :08 Posts
Candidates Must Complete All qualifications should be from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country. Candidates possessing the qualifying Degrees through Full Time courses will only be considered. Candidates possessing Part Time / Correspondence /Distance Education Evening Courses are not eligible to apply. Candidates possessing AMAeSI course from the Aeronautical Society of India, New Delhi under Aeronautical discipline, AMIIM course from the Indian Institute of Metals, Kolkata under Metallurgy discipline and AMIE courses from the Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata, are eligible under Computer Science &Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering disciplines.
45 Years for Senior Manager,48 Years for Chief Manager,48 Years for Deputy General Manager.
Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Application Fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank charges (total of Rs. 550/-), which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC / ST/ PWD candidates)
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 29100-54500 for Senior Manager (Grade – V) . Rs. 32900-58000 for Chief Manager (Grade – VI) Rs. 36600-62000 for Dy. General Manager (Grade–VII)
How to Apply:
Intrested and Eligible candidates are required to apply Online only through HAL Website (Careers section): www.hal-india.com . No other means / mode of application will be accepted. The website is functional for Registration from 1500 hours on 12.11.14 till 1500 hours on 3.12.14.
General terms And Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply; Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment;
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement /recruitment process and / or the selection process thereunder, without issuing any further notice 9 or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The number of vacancies can be modified as per management’s discretion If the
- information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in confirmity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature / appointment will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of
recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate and the Application Fee paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates employed in Central / State Government Departments / Public Sector Enterprises etc. (including candidates engaged on Contract basis from Central / State Government Departments / Public Sector Enterprises) should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview from their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview, and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance.
- These vacancies are identified to be filled up by external candidates only, through Direct Recruitment.
- Therefore, applications of internal candidates, if any, will not be considered.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the Officials related to the recruitment / selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute / cause will be at Bangalore. In case of any particular query is not covered above, the candidates can write to HAL at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No other method of communication will be entertained.
Click Here To Apply online