High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2014-2015 for 58 Assistants. High Court of Kerala has been released a notification for 150 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the dates given in below posts. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Date of commencement: 10-11-2014
- Date of closure of Part-I Registration: 06-12-2014
- Date of closure of Part-II Registration: 15-12-2014
- Last date for remittance of application fee: 10-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 58 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Bachelor’s degree, with atleast 50% marks for optional subjects[no stipulation of marks in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes], OR Master’s Degree OR Law Degree, awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala. Desirable is Knowledge in computer operations.
- Candidates born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1996(both days inclusive).
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1973 and 01/01/1996(both days inclusive).
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1975 and 01/01/1996(both days inclusive).
- Candidates who are the members of the High Court Service working in categories having pay scales below that of Assistant born between 02/01/1974 and 01/01/1996(both days inclusive). The candidates claiming age relaxation under this clause shall take their chances for appointment purely on the basis of merit and shall be considered against open competition vacancies only.
- A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for appointment, can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
310/-. Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Unemployed Persons With Disabilities are exempted from payment of fee. The application fee can be paid only through the branches of the State Bank of India using the system generated fee payment challan that can be downloaded on completion of Part-I Registration.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’ through the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in on or before 6th December 2014 for Part-I Registration and 15th December 2014 for Part-II Registration.
Click Here to Apply Online