ICMR Recruitment 2014-2015 For Project Technician Posts.Indian Council Of Medical Research has been released a notification for 07 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 1st December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
ICMR Limited Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to To Apply for these Posts: 1st December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 07 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Project Technician –III or equivalent (Field Worker): 04 Posts
- Project Technician –II or equivalent (Field Assistant: 02 Posts
- Project Technician –I or equivalent (Technician): 01 Post
Project Technician –III or equivalent (Field Worker): Candidates Must Complete 12th pass in Science subjects and 2 years diploma (DMLT or PMW or radiology/radiography or required subject) or 12th in Science Subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized Organization. as Technician ‘B’ or two years field/laboratory experience* or Animal House Keeping in Govt. recognized Orgn. * B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Project Technician –II or equivalent (Field Assistant: Technician A or equivalent with five year relevant experience* eg 10th/Matric/High School/equivalent with one year required experience from Government/recognized Institute or with certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Govt. recognized board with five years relevant experience. 12th pass will be treated as two years experience and B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Project Technician –I or equivalent (Technician):10th/Matric/High school/ equivalent with one year required experience from Government/ recognized Institute or with certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Govt. recognized board. 12th pass in science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years experience for Technician.
Age Below 30 years for Project Technician –III or equivalent (Field Worker), 18-28 years for Project Technician –II or equivalent (Field Assistant) and project Technician –I or equivalent (Technician)
How to Apply:
Intrested And Eligible Candidates may please apply (as per enclosed format) indicating the specific post applied for on line only on email firstname.lastname@example.org upto 01.12.2014 by 4.00 p.m. No application by post or in person will be entertained in this office. Written Test for the above posts will be conducted and only successful candidate will be called for Personal Interview for which the Council will intimate the dates of test through email
General Terms And Conditions:
- Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Benefits of provident fund, HRA,CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
- Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC, ST & 3 years for OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules in force. Age relaxation can also be considered for deserving candidates.Candidate should be 18 years age as on 01-11-2014.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview.Qualification and experience should be from a recognized organization. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Consolidated salary of each post may be revised as per ICMR instructions from time to