Land Records Maharashtra Recruitment 2014-2015 – 903 Posts. Land Records Maharashtra has been released a notification for 903 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 1st December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Land Records Maharashtra Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 10th Nov 2014
- Last Date of Online Registration: 1st Dec 2014
- Date to deposit the Fees in SBI: 11th Nov 2014 to 03rd Dec 2014
- Last Date for Submission Application: 5th Dec 2014
- Written Test Date for Stenographer, Surveyor/ Clerk cum Typist Posts: 28Th Dec 2014 at 11:00 to 01:00 PM.
- Written TestDate of for Peon: 28th Dec 2014 at 03:00 to 05:00 PM.
Total Number of Vacancies: 903 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer (Lower Grade): 24 Posts
- Surveyor/ Clerk cum Typist:536 Posts
- Peon: 334 Posts
- Driver: 09 Posts
Candidates Must Complete SSC with Typing speed of Hindi 30 w.p.m. & English 40 w.p.m for Stenographer (Lower Grade),Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering for Surveyor/ Clerk cum Typist,4th class passed for Peon,4th class with LMV/ HMV driving license for Driver.
- Written Test
- Professional Test
- Physical Standard Test
Candidates of Unreserved Categories are required to pay Rs.600/- however Reserved Categories need to deposit Rs.300/- by using SBI challan form.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates who full eligibility conditions can apply online through official website oasis.mkcl.org/landrecords2014. Enter the required details and upload scanned copy of latest photograph, signature. After completion of registration applicants will get login ID and password. Download the bank challan and deposit the prescribed amount in SBI. Log in and fill significant detailed and take a print out of completed application for future reference.
Click Here For Notification
Click Here For Apply online[ad 07]