MESCOM Recruitment 2014-2015 for Engineers, Officers. Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for MESCOM Recruitment? Here is the good news for you all. Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited Recruitment For Asst Accounts Officer, Asst & JE Vacancies. Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited has released notification for the recruitment office Asst Accounts Officer, Asst & JE Vacancies. There are almost 55 jobs or vacancies in Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 24th November 2014.Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
MESCOM Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 55 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24th November 2014.
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 36 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Graduate): 05 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Ele) (Graduate): 05 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 post
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 posts
Applicants should possess BE of a recognized University/ Institute or AMIE (India) qualification in Electrical/ Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology for Assistant Engineer (Ele), Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent qualification or pass in AMIE section A&B (Civil) for Assistant Engineer (Civil), M.Com Graduate of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/ MBA (Finance) for Assistant Accounts Officer, Diploma in Electrical Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka or Equivalent qualification for Junior Engineer (Electrical).
Applicants age should be between 18-35 years for General Merit candidates, 18-38 years for Category IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB candidates, 18-40 years for Category I, and SC/ST candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made purely on the basis of the marks secured in the Aptitude Test.
Applicants has to pay Rs. 1000/- for General and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates, and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST Candidates. Fee is to be paid by Demand Draft in any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Financial Advisor MESCOM payable at Mangalore.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.mesco.in from 25-10-2014 to 24-11-2014 till 05:00 PM.
- Candidates should visit the MESCOM website http://www.mesco.in and click on Online Application form, fill the mandatory columns and take the print out of acknowledgment.
- Candidate should pay fee through the DD in any Nationalized Bank.Candidates fail to pay the fees after submitting the application their applications will not be considered.
- Candidates should submit the acknowledgment & Bank Challan at the time of the time of endurance test.
Click Here For Apply online[ad 07]